Diversity at Jackson Lewis
"Diversity is a major priority at Jackson Lewis, and it remains a core value as we expand. We also applaud and share our clients' goals of emphasizing integrity and respect for the contribution of every employee and help them understand the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we work. We also are committed to make progressive steps towards our goal of empowering every attorney and staff member to realize his or her professional potential within the firm."
- Chairman Vincent A. Cino
Jackson Lewis is committed to promoting an inclusive culture where diversity is valued by everyone. We are proud of our role as a leader in educating and training employers in the laws of equal opportunity and affirmative action, as well as best practices for corporate diversity programs and initiatives. We share our clients' goals to emphasize diversity, inclusion, integrity, and respect for the contribution of every employee. We understand the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we work, and upon which we can rely to creatively develop preventive strategies and positive solutions for our clients. Jackson Lewis seeks to recruit, hire, retain, develop, and advance a diverse team of employees who share our passion for representing management in all aspects of workplace law, and strives to consistently act under the following guiding principles:
- Encourage a better understanding of how diverse individual experiences and backgrounds can strengthen the firm and its service to clients through a continuing firm-wide communication and educational process;
- Strive to help every employee realize his or her professional potential within the firm;
- Treat every person with dignity and respect;
- Promote understanding and acceptance of individual differences;
- Respect our employees' needs to have a work/life balance.