Archived Webinar Detail
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
* The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, New York, Missouri and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM
Law firms have become a prime target of cybercriminals, who seek to profit from or engage in social activism using the troves of confidential data firms are entrusted with. Clients, government agencies, and ethics boards have taken notice. Therefore, firms must act fast to ensure they are safeguarding the data they possess, and have adequate policies, procedures, and protocols in place to effectively respond to cybersecurity incidents when they occur. This two-part webinar series will provide practical guidance on the preventative and responsive measures firm should take to address this growing and evolving threat.
- What legal risks do cybersecurity events pose for law firms?
- What ethical obligations are firms under to address cybersecurity issues?
- How should firms respond to cybersecurity-related assessment requests from clients?
- How can firms minimize their cybersecurity exposure through contracting?
- If a firm experiences a breach, what steps should it take in response?