1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
* The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, New York, Missouri and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM
Staffing agencies and host employers are jointly responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for temporary workers. It is expected that OSHA will continue to focus on the role that staffing agencies and host employers play in meeting OSHA obligations for temporary workers, including ensuring that temporary workers receive the necessary safety trainings and understand the hazards and work they will perform for the host employer.
Join Jackson Lewis for this complimentary webinar and learn strategies for meeting your OSHA compliance obligations, including the common pitfalls that both staffing agencies and host employers make when addressing safety and health of temporary workers. We will also discuss:
- OSHA’s latest compliance guidance on temporary workers.
- The unique challenges that staffing agencies and host employers face in California.
- Strategies for setting up the staffing agency-host employer relationship to ensure that both are meeting their OSHA responsibilities.
- What the common citations that staffing agencies and host employers receive related to the temporary workers and how to avoid those mistakes.