Jackson Lewis Presents Workplace Law Breakfast Series
Problem Employees: What is an Employer to do?
Date and Location
|Date:||10/08/09 7:30AM - 10/08/09 9:00AM|
2401 E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
“Handling Problem Employees in the Workplace”
- The warning signs to spot a potential problem employee during the pre-employment process
- The warning signs during employment and how to manage
- How to handle the problem employee, including the "bully," the "complainer," the "absent employee," and many others.
- General rules of thumb when dealing with problem employees
- How to reduce your company’s legal risks and potential claims
Contact for More Information
|Company:||Jackson Lewis LLP|