workers in 7.3 million workplaces
corporate diversity counseling
The Jackson Lewis Corporate Diversity Counseling practice—comprised of prominent attorneys with extensive employment law and government relations experience—is frequently called upon to advise major companies and government agencies in connection with complex issues involving diversity, inclusion, employment law, public policy, government relations and community outreach. On a daily basis, we counsel clients on developing and implementing effective diversity strategies that protect the corporate brand and expand business opportunities by strengthening relationships with stockholders, customers, employees, regulators and the general public.
The attorneys in our Corporate Diversity Counseling practice bring to bear over 100 years of collective experience advising government agency heads, CEOs and senior executives of Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations in connection with:
- Legal vulnerability assessments that examine internal complaint processes, employment discrimination and retaliation claims, human resource policies and practices, and workforce demographic trends;
- Comprehensive diversity reviews that evaluate diversity in corporate governance and senior management, the company's workforce, and in supplier and business partner relationships;
- Targeted strategies for minimizing legal liability and enhancing corporate diversity programs, performance and profile;
- Diversity enhancement programs and comprehensive diversity action plans;
- Proactive crisis prevention strategies and long-term solutions to avoid financial, business and management disruptions;
- Major crisis mitigation and management with regard to high-profile allegations of race, gender, age and other discrimination and harassment; and
- Community outreach efforts, including government and community relations, strategic communications, minority outreach, corporate image and targeted philanthropy.