Robert W. Capobianco is a Principal in the Atlanta, Georgia, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. He has represented employers in all types of employment litigation, including trade secret, restrictive covenant, collective, and class action litigation.
Mr. Capobianco has also prepared enforceable restrictive covenants for employers in states throughout the country. Mr. Capobianco has also represented management in collective bargaining and has provided counseling and assistance regarding labor issues.
Mr. Capobianco has been recognized for his representation of employers in restrictive covenant and employment litigation in Chambers USA. He is a frequent speaker and author regarding legal and practical issues relevant to the employment relationship, particularly regarding ways in which employers can protect their trade secrets and utilize enforceable restrictive covenants.
Honors and Recognitions
- Chambers USA, "Best in Class" (2009-2010)
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Republican National Lawyers Association
- "Protect Your Trade Secrets," The Atlanta Journal Constitution (July 19,2009) [Author]
- "Politics in the Workplace," Business to Business Magazine (May 1, 2008) [Author]
- "Trends, Developments and Considerations in Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Provisions in Employment Agreements," Fulton County Daily Report Roundtable Series (2003) [Contributor]