Marijuana legalization is sweeping the country. How can employers comply with the increasing number of state and local laws protecting off-duty marijuana use while maintaining workplace safety? In this webinar, Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys will discuss the current status of marijuana in the workplace as well as new laws that are coming in 2024, including California and Washington’s new marijuana laws taking effect on January 1, 2024.
- Which states protect off-duty use of marijuana?
- Can an employer still drug test for marijuana?
- Are there any drug tests that can detect current marijuana impairment?
- What are the risks if an employer stops testing for marijuana?
- What are the risks if an employer continues to test for marijuana?
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.