Please join attorneys from Jackson Lewis P.C. and Canada's Borden Ladner Gervais LLP for a webinar to discuss the pandemic, the new normal and how life and law have likewise changed in the Golden State.
- How Has COVID-19 Changed the Legal Landscape in British Columbia?
- The Evolution of Working from Home Up North
- Quebec: Still the California of Canada
- H-1B Problems? Consider Canada for the Employees You Need – America’s Loss is Canada’s Gain
- The Effects of the Pandemic on the Golden State
*The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM.
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.