502 East Event Centre
502 E Carmel Dr.
Carmel, IN 46032
Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys and key corporate stakeholders in Indiana for a half-day program devoted to the importance of diversity and inclusion.
Diversity and inclusion have never been more important to the success of our community, businesses, and employees. Jackson Lewis is committed to cultivating a workplace where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are bringing together local and national leaders to provide practical advice on continuing to make this commitment a reality in Indiana.
The program will include frank advice from executives who instituted diversity and inclusion programs with great success; consultants who will provide instruction on issues such as recruitment, metrics and unconscious bias; and tips from a diverse group of talented professionals who chose to make Indiana home. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network and share new ideas. Topics include:
- Bringing Your Whole Self to Work in a Diverse Workforce with keynote speaker, Elise Foster, Co-Author of The Multiplier Effect
- Expanding the Conversation: Diversity and Inclusion
- Building a Robust Diversity and Inclusion Program
- Recognizing and Interrupting Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- An Hour with the Experts: Tips and Strategies from Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
11:00 — 11:45 a.m. Registration and Lunch
11:45 a.m. — 1:00 p.m. Keynote Speaker
1:00 — 4:30 p.m. Program
4:30 — 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception