Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys to discuss the latest legal trends in marijuana laws across the country, including whether and when drug testing for marijuana is permissible.
- What is the current status of marijuana under federal law?
- Can employers who receive federal funding refuse to hire or employ marijuana users?
- Must healthcare employers accommodate the use of medical marijuana by their employees?
- Where is marijuana drug testing prohibited and what can employers do with regard to marijuana use in those states and cities?
- Where is marijuana drug testing restricted and are there exceptions for healthcare employers?
- Are there any drug testing devices that can detect recent use of marijuana?
- Are CBD and hemp products legal and can employees use them lawfully?
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.