Puerto Rico recently became the first to enact a law prohibiting workplace bullying or mobbing. This mandate has serious implications to all private and public sector employers, including mandatory policy revisions and management training. In this webinar, we will address the following:
- What is workplace bullying or mobbing under the statute?
- Employer responsibilities and civil penalties
- Denial of employer immunity under Puerto Rico workers compensation statute
- Mandatory procedure to address workplace bullying or mobbing
- Employee rights and available remedies
*Webinars are CLE-accredited in California, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New York, and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM.