Nancy Oliver is Of Counsel in the Portsmouth, New Hampshire, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She represents employers in litigation matters before the state and federal courts and the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New Hampshire Department of Labor, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
Nancy routinely advises clients regarding compliance with state and federal labor and employment laws, including those related to employee discipline and discharge, disability management and leave of absence issues, wage and hour issues, and reductions in force.
Nancy lectures at seminars in New Hampshire and Massachusetts on issues related to employment law, including discrimination, wrongful discharge, and reductions in force, termination issues, personnel issues, and contractual issues.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America©, “Ones to Watch: Litigation – Labor and Employment“ (2021-present)
- Chambers USA, “Associates to Watch: Labor & Employment“ (2008, 2017-2022) and “Labor & Employment“ (2023)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, “Notable® – Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards“ (2009-present)
- “An Employer's Duty to Accommodate An Employee's Religious Practices is not Unlimited“ Dateline: NH (May 2008) [Author]
- “Prompt Action in Response to Sexual Harassment is Imperative“ Dateline: NH (March 2008) [Author]