What We Offer
- Creativity. Clients come to us with problems and expect effective solutions. We look for solutions that meet the clients' objectives while complying with applicable law.
- Flexibility. Our attorneys manage multiple cases and assignments while working with many different colleagues, clients and deadlines.
- Passion. Our attorneys share a passion for client service and take ownership of matters.
Successful Jackson Lewis attorneys demonstrate creativity, flexibility and passion.
Attorney Resource Groups
- African American Attorney Resource Group
- Asian American Attorney Resource Group
- Hispanic Attorney Resource Group
- Out Professionals and Allies in Law (OPAL)
- Practicing and Parenting
- Veterans Attorney Resource Group
- Women’s Interest Network
Jackson Lewis is proud to offer seven Attorney Resource Groups (ARGs). These ARGs provide safe spaces for members to share lived experiences, creating mentoring relationships, enhance business and client development, and develop programming.
We have formalized retention strategies aimed at supporting our own attorneys in each local office. While mentoring attorneys has always existed on an informal basis within our firm, we developed and implemented a formal program to enhance our development and retention of all attorneys, specifically including those from underrepresented and historically excluded backgrounds, and assist in ensuring that we maximize their opportunities to succeed once hired.
Wellness and Flexibility
We are committed to promoting the well-being of our employees, no matter their position or seniority. We believe that the firm is at its best when each of its members thrives, both physically and mentally. Therefore, we aim to create a workplace and culture where help-seeking is encouraged and where employees feel supported through a variety of health, wellness, and clinical support resources.