Motif Hotel Seattle
1415 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Join attorneys from Jackson Lewis P.C. for a full-day of discussions and practical solutions addressing the latest developments in workplace law, followed by cocktails and networking at the beautiful Motif hotel in downtown Seattle.
Participants will have the opportunity to individualize their program during our interactive polling workshop.
This program is designed for corporate counsel, human resources management and professionals and other employment law decision makers.
- Accommodating Employees and Managing Leave: WA Paid Family Medical Leave and Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration in the Trump Era
- Staying in Front of Washington's Pay Equity
- #HRChallenges Workshop
- Rapid Fire Session on Current Issues Including
- Federal and State Arbitration
- Class Action Wage & Hour Updates
- And More!
Presenting with Jackson Lewis Attorneys
- Peter Buck, General Counsel of TA Group Holdings
- Jessica Nguyen, General Counsel of PayScale
- Shirin M. Soleman, Senior Corporate Counsel of Nordstrom Inc.