The St. Regis Atlanta
88 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys for a half-day program that will cover the challenging and dynamic workplace law landscape in 2023 and beyond.
We will discuss some of the most pertinent and rapidly developing areas of labor and employment law, as well as how to comply with new requirements. We will consider practical solutions to the many issues employers now face.
Registration and breakfast: 8:30–9:30 a.m.
Program: 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Lunch and networking: 12:30–1:30p.m.
- Are Non-Competes Dead?
- Reductions in Force and Separation Agreements: The Dos and Don'ts
- The NLRB Did What!? Navigating the Shifting Labor Landscape
- Wage and Hour: The Latest Trends
- Top Five Benefit Pitfalls for HR
- Arbitration Agreements: To Be or Not to Be?
- The Substantial Burden of Religious Accommodation and What to Expect from the the Federal Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- The Year in Review and What to Expect in 2024
The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM.
For more information on the firm's financial hardship policy please contact the firm's CLE Coordinator at JLCLE@jacksonlewis.com.
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.