SAN JUAN, PR (November 15, 2023) Nationwide employment law firm Jackson Lewis P.C. is pleased to announce that six attorneys from its San Juan office have been listed in the 11th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional knowledge and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Jackson Lewis congratulates the following attorneys named to the 2024 Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico list:
- Office Managing Principal and Office Litigation Manager Juan Felipe Santos (Labor and Employment Law; Litigation)
- Principal Sara E. Colón-Acevedo (Labor and Employment Law)
- Principal Pedro Jaime Torres-Díaz (Labor and Employment Law; Litigation)
- Of Counsel Ana B. Rosado-Frontanés – (Labor and Employment Law)
- Of Counsel Carlos J. Saavedra Gutiérrez – (Labor and Employment Law)
- Associate Karina Rodríguez Villanueva – (Labor and Employment Law, Litigation)
The San Juan office can be reached at (787) 522-7305.
About Jackson Lewis
Focused on labor and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients' goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
Additional information about the firm can be found at jacksonlewis.com.
For more information, please contact:
Lara Hamm, Chief Communications Officer
T: (267) 319-7803 / E: Lara.Hamm@jacksonlewis.com