Ken Harder is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law and is a recognized leader in this area.
Ken knew early in his law school studies that he wanted to work in international law. He first learned about immigration law during an international studies program in Mexico City and was instantly attracted to the field.
Clients often express appreciation for his ability to listen carefully to their objectives, identify legal options, and outline a clear strategy to achieve them. He has contributed numerous articles on immigration and nationality law to legal journals and business publications, and is a frequent speaker at regional, national and international immigration law conferences.
Honors and Recognitions
- Business Today, "Top 10 Trailblazing Texas Immigration Lawyer" (2023)
- British Consul General in Houston, "Personal Achievement Award" (2010)
- Chambers USA, "Immigration - Texas" (2021-present)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, "AV Preeminent® - Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence" (2002-present)
- Who's Who Legal, "Thought Leader, Corporate Immigration" (2016-2022)
- Who's Who Legal, "Recommended Attorney in Corporate Immigration" (2023)