Nancy J. Arencibia is a principal in the Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She regularly handles all aspects of employment law.
Nancy has a broad area of practice. She acts as lead counsel on all aspects of employment litigation, including claims of harassment and discrimination on the basis of gender, pregnancy, age, race, religion, national origin and disability, as well as wrongful discharge, FMLA, CEPA, invasion of privacy, defamation, breach of employment contracts and retaliation claims. Nancy regularly represents employers in federal and state court, and administrative agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. Nancy also conducts internal investigations involving claims of discrimination and breach of contract.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America©, "Litigation - Labor and Employment" (2018-present)
- Super Lawyers®, "Rising Stars" (2006-2013) and "Super Lawyers" (2014-2019)
- "An Ounce of Prevention: Avoiding Liability For Workplace Harassment and the Importance of Effective Preventive Measures," Commerce and Industry Association Magazine (April 2003)
- "Is Arbitration Right for Your Company?" Financial Executive (December 2002) [Co-Author]
- "To Arbitrate or Not to Arbitrate," Commerce and Industry Association Magazine (April 2002) [Co-Author]
- "Physicians Bound and Gagged: Federal Attempts to Combat Managed Care's Use of Gag Clauses," 21 Seton Hall Legis. J. 567 (1997)
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. For all award methodology, see Awards and Honors Methodology.