Robert R. Perry is a principal in the New York City, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. He has more than 20 years of experience in the area of employee benefits law.
Rob’s practice includes counseling clients on all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation. Rob also advocates on behalf of clients in benefits-related disputes, as well as in administrative proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service, the United States Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
When not representing clients, Rob enjoys sports, music and pinball.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America©, “Employment Law – Management” (2024)
- “Lacking Time and Guidance, Businesses Won't Defer Employees' Payroll Taxes,” SHRM (August 2020) [Co-Author]
- “2nd Circ. Pension Liability Ruling Is A Big Win For Employers,” Law360 (January 2020) [Co-Author]
- “How PBGC Rules Cut Fees For Fighting Withdrawal Liability,” Law360 (December 2019) [Author]
- “Primer on Withdrawal Liability,” Association of Corporate Counsel (June 24, 2017) [Author]
- “Reductions in Multiemployer Plan Withdrawal Liability Possible,” Plan Sponsor (July 13, 2016) [Author]
- “A troubling expansion of successor liability,” Wolters Kluwer's Employment Law Daily (December 8, 2015) [Author]