Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys for a half day of interactive discussions and practical solutions scaling the next peaks in workplace law, followed by cocktails and networking.
This program is designed for corporate counsel, human resources management, employment law decision makers, business owners and government contractors.
- Advantages and pitfalls of comprehensive safety and health planning
- The mysteries of leave accommodation laws
- Keeping up with OFCCP: How the Biden Administration is changing the landscape for federal contractors
- Is Colorado the new California? Taking an in depth look at state pay, PTO, sick time and paid family leave laws
- GC and HR professional well-being- handling challenging environments one breath at a time
- Non-competes and restrictive covenants: How to navigate Colorado’s new requirements
- Pay transparency: The ball Colorado started rolling is gaining speed across the country
- Workplace DEI through recruitment
- Managing the three R’s of the post COVID-19 workforce: The great resignation, retention and a possible recession
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.