The Pavilion at Angus Barn
9401 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27617
Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys for a half-day program that will cover the challenging and dynamic workplace law landscape in 2024 and beyond.
We will discuss some of the most pertinent and rapidly developing areas of labor and employment law and how to comply with new requirements.
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30–8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Lunch: 12:30–2:00 p.m.
• Wage and Hour: The Latest Trends
• Are Non-Competes Dead?
• NLRB's Standard for Determining Joint Employer Status
• What We're Watching in the Workplace for 2024: Quick Hits!
• The Interactive Process: Getting it Right for Religious and Disability Accommodation
• Reduction in Force and Separation Agreements: The Dos and Don'ts
• The New I-9 and Virtual Verification Options & Other Immigration Law Updates
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM.