Caroline M. DiMauro is a principal in the Cincinnati, Ohio, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She has more than 20 years of experience representing management in various aspects of labor and employment law.
Caroline regularly handles cases before state and federal courts and civil rights agencies, including claims involving claims of unlawful discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, FMLA, wage and hour violations, breach of employment agreements and non-compete/ restrictive covenant issues. She advises clients on various employment policies and practices, including employee handbooks, employee discipline, discharge, investigations of discrimination and workplace harassment, and FMLA and ADA compliance. She conducts supervisor training, harassment investigations and frequently speaks on employment-related topics.
During law school, she was student articles editor of the Law Review. Prior to law school, Caroline worked as a newspaper journalist. She served as editor-in-chief at The Greensburg Daily News and later worked as an editor at The Cincinnati Enquirer.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America©, "Employment Law - Management" and "Litigation - Labor and Employment" (2019-present)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, "AV Preeminent® - Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence" (2012-present)
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, "Rising Stars" (2005, 2007, 2009), "Super Lawyers" (2012-present)
Pro Bono and Community Involvement
- Catholic Inner-City Schools Education Fund, Committee Member
- Ohio Valley Voices, Vice President for Board of Trustees
- Oyler School’s Hampton Mentoring Program Volunteer