Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys for a full day of interactive discussions and practical solutions addressing the latest developments in employment law. This program is designed for corporate counsel, human resources professionals and employment law decision makers. We hope to see you there!
Registration Fee: $225 per attendee. For group reservations (three or more) from the same organization, the registration fee will be $175 per attendee (please contact Julie Smith for information and invoicing on group registration).
- A Day In the Life of a Jackson Lewis Employee
Breakout Session Topics
- Beyond an Employee Handbook: The Importance of Internal Protocols and Procedures
- Defending EEOC, NYSDHR and UI Claims
- DEI Push & Pull: DEI Measures Face Backlash
- I-9 Forms in a Remote Work Environment
- Layoffs and Furloughs and Shutdowns, Oh My! Navigating the World of Reductions in Force
- Moving Goal Posts: How (Proposed) Rising Minimum Wage and Salary Thresholds May Impact Exempt Status
- Promoting Second Chance Hiring
- To Agree or Not Agree: Non-Competes, Arbitration and Confidentiality Agreements in 2023 and Beyond
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.