670 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Join Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys for a full day of interactive discussions and practical solutions addressing the latest developments in employment law. This program is designed for corporate counsel, human resources professionals and employment law decision makers. We hope to see you there!
Breakfast and registration will commence at 8:00 a.m.
Program commences at 8:30 a.m.
- New York Legal Update
- Identifying That Your Best Employee is About to Quit and What you can do About it
Breakout Topics include
- Best Practices in Conducting Internal Investigations: How to Identify and Minimize Implicit Bias
- Demystifying Data Protection
- Handbooks: What you Need to Have, Add or Change
- I-9 Compliance
- "Leave" the Confusion Behind: Navigating the Requirements of Federal and State Leave Laws
- Retaliation: Employer Best Practices to Prepare and Prevent the Inevitable Claim
- The Future of Work Post COVID-19: Legal Considerations for a Remote and Hybrid Workforce
- The Protection of Confidential Proprietary Business Information
- Wage and Hour Update
Please contact Julie Smith for more information on group registration.
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.