Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
7901 Tysons One Place
Tysons, VA 22102
Join a multi-disciplinary team of Jackson Lewis attorneys, along with guest speakers from the government contracting firm Smith Pachter, for a full-day of presentations, interactive discussions and practical solutions addressing pressing labor and employment developments specific to government contractors.
This unique, fast-paced, intermediate-to-advanced level seminar is designed for in-house counsel, management and human resources professionals.
Registration and breakfast: 8:00–8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Lunch: 12:00–1:00 p.m.
Program: 1:00–4:30 p.m.
- Keeping up with OFCCP: How the Biden Administration is Changing the Landscape for Federal Contractors
- Is DEI in Government Contracting Working? Shifting Priorities to Foster DEI
- Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization: Evolving Considerations for Federal Contractors After the Supreme Court Overturned Roe v. Wade
- Executive Orders and DOL Wage and Hour Round Up
- Government Contract Procurement Integrity Laws
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements for Government Contractors: Opportunities and Challenges When Protecting Your Federal Contracting Business in a Changing Legal Climate
- Trends and Hot Topics in False Claims Act Enforcement
- ADA Challenges in Hiring for Government Contractors
- Immigration Update and 2023 Outlook
- Current Handbook Best Practices and Difficult Leave Issues for Government Contractors
Lunch Sponsor: Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC
Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC is a preeminent boutique litigation law firm focusing on construction, government contracts and white collar defense and investigations. They are strategic litigators and counselors with multijurisdictional experience in dispute resolution, and a laser focus on the needs and goals of clients.
*The firm is an accredited provider of CLE in California, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. We are also accredited providers of HRCI and SHRM.
This program is intended for bona fide members of management. Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
For more information on our financial hardship policy please contact the firm's CLE Coordinator.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact the Jackson Lewis Event Team at JLMarketing&BD-Events@jacksonlewis.com.