Paige Taylor Bennett is the office litigation manager in the Silicon Valley, California, office and a principal in the Houston, Texas, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She has a passion for helping her clients maneuver difficult workplace situations. Her diverse experience in many types of industries places her in an ideal position to advise about employment law developments and to defend her clients in state and federal courts nationwide.
As a former California prosecutor, Paige first-chaired nearly two dozen jury trials, and she thrives in litigation, from wage and hour class actions and trade secret infringement claims to employment discrimination lawsuits. She has represented clients from Fortune 500 companies to established Texas-based corporations. Paige is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Class Actions and Complex Litigation. Numerous wage-and-hour class action lawsuits ranging from the healthcare industry to construction and energy industries.
- Employment Discrimination. Defended large and mid-size companies against allegations of discrimination, from the initial investigation and agency stage through mediation and to trial.
- Litigation on behalf of companies in various industries, including disputes over wage-and-hour, breach of contract, and restrictive covenants.
- Employment Policy Advisement. Compiled employment handbook revisions and updates for nationwide clients, including energy companies, healthcare providers, and nonprofit organizations.
Honors and Recognitions
- Texas Super Lawyers®, "Rising Stars" (2022-present)