NEW YORK, NY (June 7, 2023) Nationwide employment law firm Jackson Lewis P.C. is pleased to announce the firm and its attorneys have been recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2023 in the following practice areas falling under the Labor and Employment designation: Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Design; ERISA Litigation; Immigration; Labor and Employment Disputes (including collective actions): Defense; Labor-Management Relations; and Workplace and Employment Counseling. The firm also received one Hall of Fame and three Leading Lawyers rankings.
The following attorneys were individually recommended for their legal prowess:
Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Design
- Joy M. Napier-Joyce (Baltimore)
- Melissa Ostrower (New York City)
- Stacey C.S. Cerrone – Leading Lawyers (New Orleans)
- Charles Seemann (New Orleans)
- Howard Shapiro – Hall of Fame (New Orleans)
- René E. Thorne (New Orleans)
- Kimberly M. Bennett (Pittsburgh)
- Minnie Fu (Washington, D.C. Region)
- Michael H. Neifach (Washington, D.C. Region)
- Otieno B. Ombok (White Plains)
- Amy L. Peck (Omaha)
Labor and Employment Disputes (including collective actions) – Defense
- Donald E. English, Jr. (Baltimore)
- Kevin G. Lauri (New York City)
- Jina Lee (Orange County)
- Laura A. Mitchell (Denver)
- Clarisse C. Petersen (Orange County)
- A. Scott Ruygrok (Orange County)
- Alan M. Bayless Feldman – (Phoenix)
- Laura A. Pierson-Scheinberg (San Francisco and Baltimore)
- Stephen M. Silvestri (Baltimore)
- Jonathan J. Spitz Leading Lawyers (Atlanta)
- Richard F. Vitarelli Leading Lawyers (Hartford)
Workplace and Employment Counseling
- Richard I. Greenberg (New York City)
- Susan E. Groff (Los Angeles)
- Tasos C. Paindiris (Orlando)
Published for more than 30 years, The Legal 500 provides comprehensive worldwide coverage on legal services providers in 150 jurisdictions. Research is based on feedback from more than 300,000 corporate counsel worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have extensive experience in the legal market.
About Jackson Lewis
Focused on labor and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients' goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
Additional information about the firm can be found at jacksonlewis.com.
For more information, please contact:
Lara Hamm, Chief Communications Officer
T: (267) 319-7803 / E: Lara.Hamm@jacksonlewis.com
Jackson Lewis P.C. offices that are responsible for the content of this advertisement include New York, NY; Hartford, CT; New Orleans, LA; and Orlando, FL. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.